now browsing by month
I left similar advise on a MegaTraffic.tk members page and then decided it was really simple advise everyone could use, so I added a little more to it for all of you.
By posting a small post about something on your blog or site every week, here, on your blog, and in any other social networks you are in, you will build your web traffic 2 ways.
1. people will see something from you on a regular basis and go see what it is you are so excited about.
2. Your content and keywords that are in your posts will be indexed by the search engines from each site and show links in, from each of them.
If your blog is on Blogger or another large blogging site it will need lots of incoming links and regular posts to boost your blog through all of the competition and get you seen on the search engines.
Free and affiliate websites work the same way. If the company you are an affiliate of has 10,000 affiliates, you have to win the top spot by beating every one of them in the search engines, not easy with a page you can not edit!
Thats right! Those "free websites" they give you are just about worthless on their own. You need your own blog and social profiles with blog and forum posts to draw your customers and the search engines. Your "free" page will only be the link you send interested customers from your posts to buy the product you mentioned in that post.
BIGGEST SECRET EVER!!!!!
Do not talk about your products all the time!
Sure, they will come up just as in normal conversation because you are excited about them. But talking just about what you are selling will get you very few customers! This is why I added the most searched terms to Mega Traffic. so you can see what the world is searching for.
Watch that list!
You very seldom see a product listed.
If you do, do not run to try and corner that search phrase! Google it first…… see how many times it was found on Google? That is your competition! Think you can beat all of them out to rank on the first page of a Google search? It would take years for a single person! The top search will probably change tomorrow… You missed that one!
This brings me to teamwork.
1. The Gang Up group allows you to team up and make a difference (and money) quickly as a team. It is found on MegaTraffic.tk
2. Mega Traffic is a teamwork site. Every post, link, update entered on Mega Traffic by any member will help every member.
I am helping you by bringing our site a higher traffic rank than some more active Ning networks. I allow very little Spam or member adverts all over the place to keep our quality high and the search engines watching us.
All you have to do is post interesting, informative blog and forum posts. Every post you submit will bring you closer to being seen from a search on a major search engine.
The weird part? It does not have to have a single thing to do with what you are marketing! It has to do with what you like, what you know, and who you really are!
Ever think about what would happen if your pet gets sick or hurt?
What would happen if your pet got sick or had an accident and needed veterinary assistance? A short stay at the Vets could cost you thousands! With the economy in its present state, can you afford surprise bills of thousands of dollars? It may come down to saving your pet or eating. No one wants to make that choice!
- What is Pet Insurance? Pet Insurance is very similar to human health insurance which offers a range of programs tailored to suit the needs of domestic pets. While pet insurance remains a relatively underdeveloped product in North America, with less than 1% of all pets being insured, European levels of insured pets range from 12% to 50%.
- QuickCare Pet Insurance: QuickCare offers accident and illness coverage for your dog or cat and financial protection for you! Your pet is a part of your family, prepare for the unexpected. At QuickCare, we're committed to eliminating the financial stress associated with your dog's or cat's healthcare needs through a selection of affordable easy to understand pet insurance programs.
- Why do I need Pet Insurance? Advances in the field of animal medicine have been exponential in past decades allowing veterinarians to successfully treat conditions that were previously considered untreatable. However with these advances comes an escalating cost of veterinary care. It is estimated that North American pet guardians now spend over $10 billion a year on healthcare for their pets.
- Consider these facts: One in three pets will need emergency veterinary treatment every year.
Two out of every three pets experience a significant health problem during their lifetime.
The US is focused on providing health care to their people. Are you going to leave your loyal pet unprotected and face the unwanted decision of "Can I save my pet"? Click the banner above for more information on the easy and low cost solution today!